APOthecary Heroes - Nominate a Pharmacy Professional
Please read the below information before submitting your nomination.
To be eligible for the program, the nominee must:
- be a pharmacist, licensed within the jurisdiction in which the award is presented, a pharmacy technician or pharmacy assistant
- be living (awards are not presented posthumously)
Upon nomination, Apotex will contact the nominee to sign and return a waiver confirming that he/she:
- agrees to be nominated
- is a member in good standing with a provincial licensing body (only applicable to regulated pharmacy technicians and pharmacists)
- is employed in the pharmacy stated in the nomination
- has not been engaged in any prior illegal or criminal activity and are not aware of any forthcoming legal claims
- agrees to forward any additional relevant materials to support his/her nomination
Please note, as part of the nomination process, you will be required to submit supporting materials such as: newspaper articles, reference letters, certificates of achievement, CV, biography or any other material you see fit – a maximum of four items.
Additionally, all entries must abide by the Canadian and provincial laws for the protection of patients’ personal health information (i) there are legislative protections (generally) for the protection of patient health information / personal health information, therefore, refrain from including any patient personal information.
The program is now closed. Nominations are no longer being accepted.