APOthecary Heroes - Nominate Myself
To be eligible for the program, the nominee (in this case you) must:
- be a pharmacist, licensed within the jurisdiction in which the award is presented, a pharmacy technician, assistant, or student
- be living (awards are not presented posthumously)
Upon nomination, Apotex will contact you, as the nominee, to sign and return a waiver confirming that you:
- agree to be nominated
- are a member in good standing with a provincial licensing body (only applicable to regulated pharmacy technicians and pharmacists)
- are employed in the pharmacy stated in the nomination
- have not been engaged in any prior illegal or criminal activity and are not aware of any forthcoming legal claims
Please note, as part of the nomination process, you will be required to submit supporting materials such as: newspaper articles, reference letters, certificates of achievement, CV, biography, research projects, impact stories or any other material you see fit – a maximum of four items.
Additionally, all entries must abide by the Canadian and provincial laws for the protection of patients’ personal health information (i) there are legislative protections (generally) for the protection of patient health information / personal health information, therefore, refrain from including any patient personal information.