Apotex Pharmachem India Pvt Ltd (APIPL)
- Established in 2004 situated in Bangalore in the Bommasandra Industrial Area, in a total area of about 5.3 acres (21448 sq. m.) with a total built up area of about 22870 sq.m.
- APIPL operates a fully CGMP compliant manufacturing facility specializing in R&D, scale-up and manufacture of API, having two multi-purpose manufacturing plants and three kilo labs.
- Production block has a reactor capacity ranging from 25L to 3000L.
- Kilo lab 2 & 3 are used for manufacturing of small volume products. Kilo lab 1 is dedicated and contained facility for HPAPI Class III products.
- A total of 65 products are being manufactured at APIPL.
- APIPL supplies more than 50 APIs to Apotex group.
- Multi-purpose manufacturing plants covering 5108 sq. meters
- Production Block (1 & 2)
- Kilo lab (1 (SP plant), 2 & 3)
- Equipped with:
- Reactors: SS316, Glass lined, Hastelloy, Hydrogenator (Capacity 25 L to 3000 L)
- Centrifuge, Robo filters, Sparkler filters, Nutsche Filter
- Dryers: Rotocone Vacuum Dryer, Vacuum Tray Dryer, Fluid Bed Dryer, Spray drier, Rotary Evaporator, Freeze drier
- Multimill, Micropulveriser, Jet Mill
- Analytical capabilities like NMR, LCMS, GCMS, ICPMS, DSC, PXRD, Particle size analyser, HPLC, GC, UV, IR, NIR, AT
APIPL Manufacturing Plant :
Brief Description :
- API manufacturing facilities designed for flexibility and a wide variety of chemistries
- ~225,000 sq. ft.
Current state of Operations :
- Installed capacity 31,000 kL
- Currently running at 35% capacity utilization
- Reactors: 25L to 3000L capacity, Centrifuge, Hydrogenator
- Dryers: Rotocone Vacuum, Vacuum Tray, Fluid Bed, Spray Dry, Rotary Evaporator
- Multi Mill, Jet Mill, Micropulveriser