Legal and Copyright Terms
- Using the apotex.pl website, hereinafter the "Website", is tantamount to accepting the below terms and conditions without any reservations as to their contents. If you do not accept the terms and conditions stated below you are not entitled to use the Website.
- Apotex Inc. Korporacja Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce (Representative Office in Warsaw) is entitled to unilaterally amend and modify this disclaimer and the Website users are obliged to check the disclaimer for the amendments introduced. Using the Website after the disclaimer has been amended shall be deemed as agreement to its contents, terms and conditions.
- Apotex Inc. Korporacja Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce agrees to the users reviewing, printing and reproducing fragments of the Website for personal use only.
- You must not modify, reproduce, distribute or publish the Website for commercial purposes, unless Apotex Inc. Korporacja Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce approves thereof in writing.
- All trademarks or names used on the Website are proprietary and/or registered by their owners and have been used for informative purposes only.
- Any information and contents included in this Website have been collected and developed by Apotex Inc. Korporacja Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce in good faith and based on sources deemed reliable, however, Apotex Inc. Korporacja Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce shall not be held liable for:
- Completeness, accuracy and validity of the information and opinions disclosed;
- Any decisions made by the users based on the information placed on the Website;
- Any effects of using the information from the Website;
- Contents of any websites linked to the Website;
- Any direct, indirect, including but not limited to accidental losses, damage and other accidents caused by you or any third party as a result of actions connected with using the Website;
- Any internet disruptions, computer network errors;
- Any data loss due to a hardware failure, viruses, etc.;
- Any unlawful actions of third parties.
The contents of this Website are exclusively of informative nature.
The information included in this Website shall not be deemed an offer to sell any products or any other offer.
Apotex Inc. Korporacja Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce has the right to cease making the Website or a part thereof available without any previous notice.
Apotex Inc. Korporacja Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce is asking you not to disclose personal data through the Website, except while logging into the services included in the Website. When logging into the services, please give your consent to processing your personal data by filling in a log-in form including a personal data protection clause.
The information included in this Website is not medical advice, which may be given by medical doctors only. Neither Apotex Inc. Korporacja Przedstawicielstwo w Polsce nor the administrator of www.apotex.pl service shall be responsible for any losses related to using the information included in this Website as medical advice.
The information included in the Website part entitled "Dla lekarzy" ("For Doctors") is intended exclusively for persons authorised to prescribe drugs or for pharmacists.