- Canadian Pharmacists Association (CPhA)
- Canadian Association of Pharmacy Students and Interns (CAPSI)
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists (CSHP)
- The Canadian Generic Pharmaceutical Association (CGPA)
Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
- National Association of Pharmacy Regulatory Authorities
A voluntary umbrella association of provincial pharmacy regulatory bodies. Not all provinces are members, but you can still link to each provincial regulatory association. National Drug Schedules are also found here.
Voluntary Provincial Associations
- Pharmacy Association of Nova Scotia (PANS)
- Ontario Pharmacist's Association (OPA)
- Manitoba Society of Pharmacists Inc.
- Representative Board of Saskatchewan Pharmacists
- Pharmacists Association of Alberta
- British Columbia Pharmacy Association (BCPhA)
- Health Canada - Homepage
- Health Canada Drug Product Database
Search the Drug Product Database for approved and discontinued drugs in Canada
Other Useful Links
- National Library of Medicine-Medline Plus Databases
This site is part of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, and contains links to a number of useful health and drug information sites for healthcare professionals and patients.
- Search Pubmed
User-friendly search of medline database using PubMed.
Current information and latest research on drugs and diseases.
- Mayo Clinic
Find patient-oriented disease and drug information here, from the world-renowned Mayo Clinic.
- Alphabetic Index of Diseases and Disorders from the Karolinska Institutet
Sweden’s Karolinska Institutet contains a very comprehensive list of diseases and disorders, with associated links to reviewed websites on each topic.
The website of the Hospital for Sick Children’s Motherisk program, world-renowned for evidence-based information about the safety or risk of drugs, chemicals and disease during pregnancy and lactation.
- ISMP Pharmacist Incident Reporting Website
- Canadian Drug Shortage Database